Entrepreneurship & Business Start-ups
Enterprise Temiskaming offers one-stop convenience for a wide variety of support resources including:
- Free consultations with a qualified business consultant.
- Review of business plans.
- Consultations through our lawyer/accountant referral service.
- Up-to-date, leading-edge information that's yours for the taking - booklets, pamphlets, brochures, and articles - all geared to the needs of the entrepreneur.
- Access to current resource materials, including directories, trade indexes and books that you can peruse on-site.
- Workshops and seminars.
- Guidance on licenses, permits, registration, regulations and other forms and documents required to start and build a business.
- Import and export information.
- Information on patents, copyright and trademarks.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Internet and computer access for business research and planning.
Contact Enterprise Temiskaming:
Support for Small Businesses
NEOnet's Broadband for E-Business and Marketing Program provides financial assistance to help small and medium sized enterprises upgrade their online presence and electronic capabiltiies. For more information about this program please click here.